Health & Wellness Weekender
For Body, Mind, Senses & Soul
We do things a little differently here on the Eyre Peninsula - with an abundance of spectacular untouched natural landscapes, close connections to native Australian wildlife, opportunities to feast on the freshest seafood and local produce - all wrapped into a wellness, mindfulness, health and active adventure, you really need to look no further. Combine practices of yoga and mindfulness, earth walks, breath workshops, yarning and learning with a First Nations Healer, sustainable active conservation and amazing wildlife - find your health and wellness weekend away, right here on the Lower Eyre Peninsula.
It will soothe your soul, refresh your body and nourish your senses to empower and inspire you to live well both inside and out.
Welcome to Port Lincoln
- If you arrive the day before, why not join Sarah for an optional Welcome Dinner to surprise and excite your tastebuds
Your 2 Day Health & Wellness Weekender includes -
Connecting to Mind, Nature + Culture
- Your wellness adventure begins in the Great Outdoors with an Earth Walk. Feel present and in the moment on this hike through the National park, exploring earth connection and mindful contemplative practices.
- A true highlight is meeting and spending time with a First Nations Healer. This is a cultural experience which includes smudge stick craft, spiritual healing & stories
- Breathe in the fresh air while you enjoy a yoga class under the trees in arguably the best wild koala experience in Australia.
- Enjoy a locals' happy hour under the open sky.
Connecting to Body + Senses
- Your morning starts with a Breath Workshop by Sarah, on one of our gorgeous local beaches (weather dependant). This workshop focuses on learning gentle breathing techniques to help with stress, health, and present moment living.
- Keep the movement flowing with either morning nature hike or bike ride
- Enjoy our diverse seafood for lunch (alternative options available)
- Be inspired by the sustainable active conservation of a local family, in a heritage listed and 'critically endangered ecological community'
- Plus much more.....
Accommodation is not included.
We can organise your accommodation or you can arrange this yourself. We have options such as hotel style accommodation or a private Beach House.
Bare in mind you will need transport to the Tour Departure point.
Prices are based on 15 guests
If we do not reach our minimum number of 15 guests we can offer a smaller group price.
- Experienced, local and professional wellness & yoga guide
- Authentic First Nations Healer
- Yoga, Earth Walk and Breath sessions
- Visit & tour a heritage listed region and learn about how conservation is the main priority for a local family
- All entries
- Daily lunches, morning/afternoon teas
- Selected beverages, organic juices
- Can accommodate small intimate groups - POA
Optional activities we can arrange for you
- Welcome Dinner to savour the delights of Port Lincoln local produce and meet Sarah your guide
- Feeling up for a private PT session or wishing to join an inspirational shared fitness class
- Wellness workshops + classes delivered by Sarah - opt for a workshop on 'Rest' and the Nervous System, or extra yoga, meditation, or breath classes
- Massage, Body Treatments or Hands & Feet by Seishin Spa
- Extra nights accommodation - subject to availability
- An intimate night and Seafood Masterclass with a renowned local chef in his home - POA min 4guests
- Stay longer and experience the best thing to do in a wetsuit, swimming with Australian Sea Lions
- Or cross of that bucket list - Great White Shark Cage Diving!
Please contact us for more information on optional activities
Your Wellness Guide - Sarah Hayes
Sarah is a melting pot of yoga, wellness, science and ecology - our yoga & wellness guru. Her knowledge, guidance and passion for ecology and environmental education are a perfect attribute for any experiential touring. Growing up on a farm in rural Yorke Peninsula, Sarah was exposed to the Australian bush and white sandy coast, before she could even walk. With a passion for the environment, and 'knowing as much as possible' - she gained herself a BSc (Honours) in Animals Behaviour and BBSc in Psychology in Adelaide, before making her way into tourism here on the Eyre Peninsula in 2016. After a few years in science research, gallivanting around the globe researching monkeys, bees, and managing field expeditions, she found her true life passion in educating and inspiring people to rediscover their own connections with the natural planet. Prominent and foremost for Sarah is facilitating experiences for guests to reconnect and become immersed within the natural world around them.
Wanting more? Opt for an extra day of Health & Wellness
Connecting to Senses + Soul
- Sunrise yoga to awaken the soul
- Kick start your morning with a difference, with a unique coffee tasting experience in a local roastery
- Get active with Kayaking or Paddle Boarding to enjoy mindful movement that also strengthens the core and your coordination skills.
- Gourmet lunch at one of our local cafes.
- The afternoon is yours to spend at your own leisure, or opt for an extra wellness activity such as; yoga, breath or meditation class, a wellness workshop to learn new skills and build your understanding of your body and self, or you could pamper yourself with therapeutic massage and body treatments, or indulge your hands & feet.