Choose Your Own ADVENTURE
Sometimes specific tours aren’t quite what you’re looking for. For that very reason, Australian Coastal Safaris offers custom tours where you can create your own itinerary from scratch or modify one of our packaged tours to suit your preferences.
Experience Port Lincoln, Coffin Bay, Eyre Peninsula your way by choosing your own adventure, staying longer, or choosing to travel with friends and family rather than share with strangers — the possibilities are endless. With an Australian Coastal Safari individually-tailored tour, you have the flexibility to customise any aspect of your holiday.
Of course, every custom-made tour is fully catered and can include fresh seafood, local wine and produce and even you own private waterfront beach house accommodation. Your private and exclusive bespoke tour can incorporate the likes of:
- 4WDriving Adventures through rugged terrain, coastal, massive sand-dunes
- Try catching the fighting Tuna, Kingfish or Salmon with our fishing charters or surf fishing
- Fearsome cage diving with Great White Sharks
- The best thing to do in the ocean - swimming with the Australian Sea-lions and/or our playful dolphins
- Wildlife Experiences, that are interactive, personal and wondrous
- Birdwatching with a professional, make your list long
- Coastal, Cliff-top and National Park treks and bush-walking hikes
- Seafood Master Class and Dinner, learn, taste, savor the best seafood in Australia
- Private seafood & wine pairing with renowned local chefs
- Personal & Private Yoga class or your own personal trainer
- Heli-Fishing and Heli-Touring around the Eyre Peninsula, enjoy the ride
- Visit the wine-maker and local award-winning wineries - see the closest winery to the ocean in the world or sip a local drop surrounded by the vineyard and hand-feed the kangaroos
- Feel the thrill of sand-boarding down massive sand-dunes
- Have a special interest, we can assist with our specialised industry/niche/foodie tours.
- Want to learn a few more photography tricks, we have a professional photographer on board to help you aim for the skies or take your holiday snaps
- Meet and enjoy the stories from our local roasters, producers and fishermen
- Private Marron & Yabby Farm Experience
- Aboriginal & cultural experiences of the region
- Art enthusiast, why not learn from an indigenous artist, visit a world-renowned sculptor or do the art trail
- Active Adventurer, let us come up with a fun-filled action-packed adventure that meets your needs, maybe dive for abalone, learn to surf or kayak through Coffin Bay National Park
- Relaxed & Chilled, we can do that too. Sunset, campfire, wine and all you hear is the chatter of birds
- Luxury with a rustic twist
- Experience the secret hidden gems and only locals spots, feel the tension sweep away and get back to nature.
Plus, so much more. Contact us to discuss the best way to get the most out of a holiday to Port Lincoln and the lower Eyre Peninsula.
All tours PRICE ON APPLICATION.
We had a full day tour with Lunch as our guide. Both Lunch & Renae were wonderful to deal with prior to our tour ensuring what we wanted to experience was covered including our catering needs. The day was such a personalised experience allowing us to see the beauty of Port Lincoln National Park that we wouldn’t have been able to do on our own.