Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Highlights
2 DAYS, 1 NIGHT
Be amazed at the beauty of Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay
The lower Eyre Peninsula is a beautiful, untamed region of Australia and boasts some of our country’s best aquatic, coastal, and land-based adventures, activities and experiences.
Your Australian Coastal Safaris two-day, fully-guided tour features stunning scenery, pristine beaches, beautiful national parks, the freshest seafood (including oysters) from local fishermen, wildlife, and birdlife, plus local history, landmarks and attractions.
Thank you both for making our time so very comfortable and relaxed. We loved everything and needless to say, it was the highlight of our visit to Australia. A world class experience, thank you immensely!
- View spectacular coastal scenery ranging from ancient cliffs to stunning, expansive, footprint-free beaches.
- Marvel at pristine and clear waters of the Southern Ocean and untouched natural beauty throughout the Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay National Parks.
- Hand-feed native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, emus and native birds.
- Enjoy fabulous seafood, fresh from our local fisherman.
- Take guided tours of the Fresh Fish Factory and Coffin Bay oysters tour & tasting.
- Watch the Southern Hemisphere’s largest fishing fleet unload their catch.
- Learn about the local history and entertainment.
- One night accommodation in an Ocean View Room at the 4.5 stars Port Lincoln Hotel, twin-share with continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Fully guided
- All activities, entrance fees and charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
Enquire about this tour
You might also like these tours
A beautiful house right on the beachfront. Guests will want for nothing, as the hosts have thought of everything. I can only highly recommend this beautiful house.