Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Highlights
2 DAYS, 1 NIGHT
Be amazed at the beauty of Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay
The lower Eyre Peninsula is a beautiful, untamed region of Australia and boasts some of our country’s best aquatic, coastal, and land-based adventures, activities and experiences.
Your Australian Coastal Safaris two-day, fully-guided tour features stunning scenery, pristine beaches, beautiful national parks, the freshest seafood (including oysters) from local fishermen, wildlife, and birdlife, plus local history, landmarks and attractions.
Thank you both for making our time so very comfortable and relaxed. We loved everything and needless to say, it was the highlight of our visit to Australia. A world class experience, thank you immensely!
- View spectacular coastal scenery ranging from ancient cliffs to stunning, expansive, footprint-free beaches.
- Marvel at pristine and clear waters of the Southern Ocean and untouched natural beauty throughout the Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay National Parks.
- Hand-feed native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, emus and native birds.
- Enjoy fabulous seafood, fresh from our local fisherman.
- Take guided tours of the Fresh Fish Factory and Coffin Bay oysters tour & tasting.
- Watch the Southern Hemisphere’s largest fishing fleet unload their catch.
- Learn about the local history and entertainment.
- One night accommodation in an Ocean View Room at the 4.5 stars Port Lincoln Hotel, twin-share with continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Fully guided
- All activities, entrance fees and charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
Enquire about this tour
We were travelling by cruise ship in Feb 2019 and I found this tour online Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Day Tour by Australian Coastal Safaris, very easy to book online and received emails quickly and was kept informed right up to day of the tour with instructions, greeted on wharf by Peter our guide for the day and really was the best day, Peter shared his knowledge and passion for this area and we lapped it up, learning about the Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters, seafood lunch was a treat so good to try the variety from the area, some things I have not tried before and surprise afternoon "happy hour" at Mikkira Station was a bonus. I would highly recommend Peter and Australian Coastal Safaris and if we came back to SA would certainly see them to explore the area further. Many Thanks!