Exceptional Port Lincoln, Seafood and Wildlife Tour
ONE DAY (8-HOURS)
Discover our exceptional backyard, heritage, stories and diverse wildlife
For those who want a full day adventuring in our exceptional backyard. Discover why Port Lincoln is the ‘Seafood Capital of Australia’, through its history and stories that come alive and taste the freshest seafood.
Experience nature and excitement while 4WDriving through massive sand dune systems, take a coastal hike and step onto untouched pristine beaches. Follow this up with a true wildlife highlight, arguably the best koala experience in Australia, sit back, relax amongst nature with a local drop surrounded by our diverse wildlife and walk away with wonderful memories.
We had an amazingly unforgettable experience while exploring the beauty and wonders of Port Lincoln especially meeting up close with the koalas. We are very pleased and satisfied with Mr. David Doudle hospitality throughout the day tour. Love to come back here once again.
- See the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere at work and unloading their catch.
- Meet local fisherman and learn about our seafood industry from ocean to plate.
- Be touched by the natural beauty throughout the Port Lincoln National Park.
- Take a thrilling 4WD journey through massive sand dunes and if keen we get the sand-boards out
- Experience the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia and soak up sensational views from ancient cliffs.
- Dine on fresh, premium seafood for lunch.
- Be amazed by the best Koala experience in Australia and sample local beverages and produce while sitting back enjoying the surrounding nature & wildlife
- And much more!
- Seafood lunch
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages and local produce platter
- Fully-guided by a local, experienced guide
- Entrance fees and activity fees
- All equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Enquire about this tour
The Eyre Peninsula is almost a hidden gem with so much to see and do here and what a fantastic coastline! The area is just breathtaking, beautiful, rugged, almost indescribable with words.