Exceptional Port Lincoln, Seafood and Wildlife Tour
ONE DAY (8-HOURS)
Discover why Port Lincoln is more than just exceptional seafood.
Discover extraordinary Port Lincoln, nestled on the shores of beautiful Boston Bay at the bottom of Eyre Peninsula. Discover the city’s history and heritage while enjoying pristine beaches, coastal scenery and the charms of this modern, vibrant regional centre.
Experience the Southern Hemisphere’s largest fishing fleet going about its work at the commercial marina. Sample the freshest seafood with a fascinating factory tour and tasting. Get up close and interact with koalas, kangaroos, emus, and abundant birdlife while learning about the hardships of the early pioneers.
We had an amazingly unforgettable experience while exploring the beauty and wonders of Port Lincoln especially meeting up close with the koalas. We are very pleased and satisfied with Mr. David Doudle hospitality throughout the day tour. Love to come back here once again.
- See the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere at work and unloading their catch.
- Meet local fisherman as they drop off the catch of the day from all over the Eyre Peninsula, and learn about our seafood industry from ocean to plate.
- Dine on fresh, premium seafood for lunch.
- Be touched by the natural beauty throughout the Port Lincoln National Park.
- Experience the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia and soak up sensational views from ancient cliffs.
- Be amazed by the best Koala experience in Australia and sample local beverages and produce while sitting back enjoying the surrounding nature & wildlife
- And much more!
- Seafood lunch
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages and local produce platter
- Fully-guided by a local, experienced guide
- Entrance fees and activity fees
- All equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off and airport transfers (only on day of tour)
You might also like these tours
The Eyre Peninsula is almost a hidden gem with so much to see and do here and what a fantastic coastline! The area is just breathtaking, beautiful, rugged, almost indescribable with words.