Coffin Bay Oysters, Ocean and Nature Tour
One Day (8-HOURS)
The oysters aren’t the only amazing things in Coffin Bay
Stunning Coffin Bay is the home of Eyre Peninsula’s world-famous oyster industry. Australian Coastal Safaris knows Coffin Bay, and can take you on a fascinating tour where you’ll learn about the farming process, how the oysters are prepared for market, and sample plump, juicy oysters straight from the ocean.
Additionally, we’ll take you on a drive through the Coffin Bay National Park, where you’re sure to see kangaroos, emus, reptiles and birdlife...all while enjoying spectacular coastal cliffs, and crystal-clear water fringed by sparkling white beaches. Your tour also includes a farm experience to hand-feed native wildlife and sample wines from a local vineyard.
Thank you for our day trip to Coffin Bay. We loved the informative tour and tasting at the oyster factory and the beaches around Coffin Bay are spectacular. The service was great, from initial contact, informative and down to earth tour guide (Clutters) to the follow up email. Would recommend this to visitors to the area.
- Experience the outstanding beauty of a rare maritime wilderness area and world-famous oysters in a Coffin Bay Township Tour.
- Witness the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia at Coffin Bay National Park, ranging from ancient cliffs to long beaches bordered by white sand dunes.
- Learn all about Pacific and Native Angasi oysters on the Coffin Bay Oyster Tour and Tasting, and sample them fresh off of the rack.
- Engage in animal interaction and wine tasting at Glen-Forest Animal Park. One of the very best of its kind in Australia featuring native birds, kangaroos, koalas and much more! A fantastic way to end the day.
- And much more!
- Gourmet lunch
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages and local produce
- Entrance fees and activity fees
- All equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off and airport transfers (only on day of tour)
Enquire about this tour
You might also like these tours
Top Notch, this tour was great from start to finish. Could go on forever but you need to go and experience it for yourself.