Coffin Bay Oysters, Ocean and Nature Tour
One Day (8-HOURS)
The oysters aren’t the only amazing things in Coffin Bay
But oysters are a very important part of Coffin Bay and you will learn about these gourmet delights and the pristine waters they thrive in. Of course, the obligatory tasting is a necessity.
Venture into the spectacular Coffin Bay National Park and take the opportunity to go on a coastal walk and breathe in the fresh air, be on the lookout for kangaroos, emus, sea-life, reptiles and birdlife.
End your day visiting the region of Big Swamp – a ‘listed Wetlands of Australian Significance’ site, enjoy a local drop or two relishing the peace and serenity of the region or even try some local homemade chocolates with your wine!
We truly did have a great time with you. Thanks again for such a great introduction to the area and such a fun tour. We decided that your’s was the best tour on our entire Oz trip, which lasted almost 6 weeks.
- Experience the outstanding beauty of a rare maritime wilderness area and world-famous oysters in a Coffin Bay Township Tour.
- Witness the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia at Coffin Bay National Park, ranging from ancient cliffs to long beaches bordered by white sand dunes.
- Be taken a beautiful coastal walk
- Learn about the humble oyster with an oyster tour & tasting.
- Visit Big Swamp region and enjoy a local drop. A fantastic way to end the day!
- Gourmet seafood lunch
- Oyster Tour & Tasting
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages and local produce
- Entrance fees and activity fees
- All equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Enquire about this tour
Top Notch, this tour was great from start to finish. Could go on forever but you need to go and experience it for yourself.