Coffin Bay Oysters, Ocean and Nature Tour
One Day (8-HOURS)
The oysters aren’t the only amazing things in Coffin Bay
Stunning Coffin Bay is the home of Eyre Peninsula’s world-famous oyster industry. Australian Coastal Safaris knows Coffin Bay, and can take you on a fascinating tour where you’ll learn about the farming process, how the oysters are prepared for market, and sample plump, juicy oysters straight from the ocean.
Additionally, we’ll take you on a drive through the Coffin Bay National Park, where you’re sure to see kangaroos, emus, reptiles and birdlife...all while enjoying spectacular coastal cliffs, and crystal-clear water fringed by sparkling white beaches. Your tour also includes a farm experience to hand-feed native wildlife and sample wines from a local vineyard.
Thank you for our day trip to Coffin Bay. We loved the informative tour and tasting at the oyster factory and the beaches around Coffin Bay are spectacular. The service was great, from initial contact, informative and down to earth tour guide (Clutters) to the follow up email. Would recommend this to visitors to the area.
- Experience the outstanding beauty of a rare maritime wilderness area and world-famous oysters in a Coffin Bay Township Tour.
- Witness the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia at Coffin Bay National Park, ranging from ancient cliffs to long beaches bordered by white sand dunes.
- Learn all about Pacific and Native Angasi oysters on the Coffin Bay Oyster Tour and Tasting, and sample them fresh off of the rack.
- Engage in animal interaction and wine tasting at Glen-Forest Animal Park. One of the very best of its kind in Australia featuring native birds, kangaroos, koalas and much more! A fantastic way to end the day.
- And much more!
- Gourmet lunch
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages and local produce
- Entrance fees and activity fees
- All equipment
- Pick up and drop off either at your Port Lincoln accommodation or the Port Lincoln Airport (only on day of tour)
Enquire about this tour
You might also like these tours
We were travelling by cruise ship in Feb 2019 and I found this tour online Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Day Tour by Australian Coastal Safaris, very easy to book online and received emails quickly and was kept informed right up to day of the tour with instructions, greeted on wharf by Peter our guide for the day and really was the best day, Peter shared his knowledge and passion for this area and we lapped it up, learning about the Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters, seafood lunch was a treat so good to try the variety from the area, some things I have not tried before and surprise afternoon "happy hour" at Mikkira Station was a bonus. I would highly recommend Peter and Australian Coastal Safaris and if we came back to SA would certainly see them to explore the area further. Many Thanks!