Port Lincoln Underwater Weekend Adventure
2 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS
An underwater adventure like no other
Your unforgettable two day, two night experience begins with a cage dive amongst the the world’s most feared and most misunderstood predator – the Great White shark. Once your heart stops pounding from the Great White, it’s time to relax and bounce around with the Australian sealions, the puppies of the sea, as they amaze you with their inquisitive antics and playful games. Don’t miss your chance for a lifetime of memories in two days of underwater action!
Fancy growing up with all this at your back door! Fantastic host Lunch. Amazing scenery. Great fun filming in one of Australia's less known but incredible destinations. Salutations...
- Experience one day of great white shark cage diving — surface diving with some of the biggest sharks in the world. A once-in-a-lifetime experience with the ocean’s most feared predator!
- Spend another day swimming with beautiful and fascinating Australian sea lions — the puppies of the sea. Marvel as they bound out to the boat with excitement and entice you into the crystal-clear waters. These inquisitive sea mammals will amaze you with their uncanny underwater feats including somersaults, backflips, leaps swirls and more.
- Two night’s accommodation in an Ocean View Room at the Port Lincoln Hotel, twin-share with continental breakfast.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Airport Transfers
- Boat charter transfers
- All diving and snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, gloves, etc.
Enquire about this tour
We were travelling by cruise ship in Feb 2019 and I found this tour online Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Day Tour by Australian Coastal Safaris, very easy to book online and received emails quickly and was kept informed right up to day of the tour with instructions, greeted on wharf by Peter our guide for the day and really was the best day, Peter shared his knowledge and passion for this area and we lapped it up, learning about the Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters, seafood lunch was a treat so good to try the variety from the area, some things I have not tried before and surprise afternoon "happy hour" at Mikkira Station was a bonus. I would highly recommend Peter and Australian Coastal Safaris and if we came back to SA would certainly see them to explore the area further. Many Thanks!