Alert your senses and taste buds
Let us guide you on a full sensory and tasting journey with a gourmet extended lunch where we pair our seafood & land flavours of the Eyre Peninsula with local wines to complement each other. Among other tastes you will be learning about the secrets of coffee, enjoy a chocolate experience like no-other, and sample award winning boutique beer, this is your chance to savour, appreciate and relish the flavours of this region.
Top Notch, this tour was great from start to finish. Could go on forever but you need to go and experience it for yourself.
- Visit, roast & sample from South Australia's only speciality coffee roastery & bar, focussing exclusively on coffee. They source the finest sustainable green coffee from around the world & roast to the tastebuds of coffee connoisseurs. Speciality coffee is the passion as owners Richard & Sue educate you whilst you sample, experience these exquisite flavours of 3 different coffees of your choice to kick off the day
- For the chocolate connoisseurs, enjoy an unusual hot chocolate experience. You might even get to visit Eyre Peninsulas only organic winery
- A gourmet delight to enthral the senses for lunch. Meet Tony Ford, one of the Port Lincoln & South Australia's best chefs at his Boston Bay Winery for a Seafood & Wine Pairing Lunch. Cook your own fish whilst learning about the various wines grown here & sample some of Port Lincolns very best seafood. This winery is the world’s closest vineyard to the ocean & we often joke that pruning needs to be done at low tide so the crayfish don’t bite you!
- Sample local wines direct from the winery and become intimate with hand-feeding the local kangaroos, surrounded by the local vineyard
- Finish the day at Port Lincoln's only craft brewery in one of the city’s oldest buildings with a paddle of 4 award winning beers of your choice.
Popular add-on options include:
- Coffin Bay Day Tour with Degustation Lunch
- Swim with the Sea Lions
- Seafood Masterclass
- And so much more...just tell us what you want to do!!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and airport transfers (only on day of tour)
- Food & Wine Pairing Gourmet Lunch
- Fully-guided by a local experienced guide
- All inclusive, entrance fees, activity fees and charges
Minimum 4 guests.
4 Guests at $410per person
5-9 Guests $350per person
10-20 Guests at $330.00per person
Private Touring available, POA, minimum of 2 Guests
Enquire about this tour
The Eyre Peninsula is almost a hidden gem with so much to see and do here and what a fantastic coastline! The area is just breathtaking, beautiful, rugged, almost indescribable with words.