Alert your senses and taste buds
Let us guide you on a full sensory and tasting journey with a gourmet extended lunch, with our seafood & land flavours of the Eyre Peninsula, all in season. Among other tastes you will be learning about the secrets of coffee and sample local boutique beer and wines. This is your chance to savour, appreciate and relish the flavours of this region.
This tour was outstanding! We highly recommend it. The experiences went way beyond what was advertised and the tour guide was informative, knowledgeable and flexible to our needs.
- Visit, roast & sample from South Australia's only speciality coffee roastery & bar, focussing exclusively on coffee. They source the finest sustainable green coffee from around the world & roast to the tastebuds of coffee connoisseurs. Speciality coffee is the passion as owners Richard & Sue educate you whilst you sample, experience these exquisite flavours of 3 different coffees of your choice to kick off the day
- A gourmet delight to enthral the senses for lunch. With this menu, you will get a mixture of local fresh seafood and local land produce, all in season.
- Sample local wines direct from the winery. Be it at a winery surrounded by friendly kangaroos or delight in the only fully organic winery on the EP.
- Finish the day at Port Lincoln's newest craft brewery and savour the local brew.
Popular add-on options include:
- Coffin Bay Day Tour with Degustation Lunch
- Swim with the Sea Lions
- Seafood Masterclass
- Want more...just tell us what you want to do!!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All tastings & gourmet lunch
- Fully-guided by a local experienced guide
- All inclusive, entrance fees, activity fees and charges
Minimum 4 guests.
4 - 5 Guests at $435.00 per person
6+ Guests $375.00 per person
Private Touring available, POA, minimum of 2 Guests
Not Included - extra beverages at lunch
Enquire about this tour
The Eyre Peninsula is almost a hidden gem with so much to see and do here and what a fantastic coastline! The area is just breathtaking, beautiful, rugged, almost indescribable with words.