Cruise Ships On-Shore Tour
ONE DAY (8-HOURS)
Come ashore and enjoy the very best of Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay
A full-day trip of exceptional experiences in around Port Lincoln and beautiful, tranquil Coffin Bay, featuring our magnificent coastline, beautiful beaches, incredible wildlife and fresh seafood with a little adventure thrown in!
Did you know that we are the largest combined aquaculture and agriculture centre in the Southern Hemisphere? Want to know more? We’ll tell you the history and stories of our fishing and farming industries, and you’ll be impressed by our guides’ intimate knowledge of industries they have spent years immersed in.
Not only that, but they love our backyard — the untouched beaches and National Parks, wild coastline, native animals, and especially the region’s acclaimed seafood.
Join us for our 'Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Cruise Ship Tour'
Everyone in the group was thrilled with your tour, David. You were a tremendous guide and as I told you, every aspect of the tour and yourself exceeded my expectations by a whole lot.
- Be amazed by the view at one of the best vantage points with a total 360-degree view
- Experience the outstanding beauty of the home to the world famous oyster — Coffin Bay
- Learn about the Pacific and the Native Angasi oyster from an oyster farmer
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Coffin Bay 1802 Oyster Bar & Grill.
- Be amazed and surprised by our local wildlife at Mikkira Station where stunted manna gums mean your view of the area’s iconic koalas can be much closer than you think.
- If time permits, enjoy a brief tour of the Lincoln Marina, where you’ll visit the home of the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere. The local fishing industries include Bluefin tuna, Hiramasa kingfish, Spencer Gulf king prawns, blue mussels, southern rock lobsters, and sardines.
- Upon completion of your 'best of' tour, you’ll be taken back to the wharf in time for your departure and your next adventure.
- Oyster tour & tasting
- Mikkira Koala Station entrance fees
- Seafood lunch
- Bottled water
- Fully-guided by a local experienced guide
- Activity fees
- All equipment
- Pick up and drop off at berth
Not Included - beverages at lunch
Please note minimum guests per tour is 12. Maximum is 20.
Special Cancellation Policy just for Cruise Ship Passengers:
The traveller acknowledges that for cancellations that are:
1. In the event of the cruise ship being cancelled or not docking in Port Lincoln – a full refund will be given.
In the event that the traveler wishes to change their mind and cancel, the following will be applied:
1. More than 15 days but less than 30 days prior to tour departure, the traveller must pay a 50% cancellation fee of tour price.
2. Less than 14 days prior to tour departure, the traveller will pay a fee of 100% cancellation fee of the tour price or if they leave early whilst on tour.
Enquire about this tour
We had the best time in Port Lincoln with Aus Coastal Safaris! Excellent service, very educative, great itinerary, amazing & knowledgeable host that took us to awesome places in Pt Lincoln. This company deserves 5 stars, or even more! It was our second time at Pt Lincoln and now we know so much more about this wonderful place! Highly recommend this company, keep up the great work 🙂