Cruise Ships On-Shore Tour
ONE DAY (8-HOURS)
Come ashore and enjoy the very best of Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay
A full-day trip of exceptional experiences in around Port Lincoln and beautiful, tranquil Coffin Bay, featuring our magnificent coastline, beautiful beaches, incredible wildlife and fresh seafood with a little adventure thrown in!
Did you know that we are the largest combined aquaculture and agriculture centre in the Southern Hemisphere? Want to know more? We’ll tell you the history and stories of our fishing and farming industries, and you’ll be impressed by our guides’ intimate knowledge of industries they have spent years immersed in.
Not only that, but they love our backyard — the untouched beaches and National Parks, wild coastline, native animals, and especially the region’s acclaimed seafood.
Everyone in the group was thrilled with your tour, David. You were a tremendous guide and as I told you, every aspect of the tour and yourself exceeded my expectations by a whole lot.
- Be amazed by the view at one of the best vantage points with a total 360-degree view
- Experience the outstanding beauty of the home to the world famous oyster — Coffin Bay, and the extraordinary Coffin Bay National Park
- Learn about the Pacific and the Native Angasi oyster from an oyster farmer
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Coffin Bay 1802 Oyster Bar & Grill.
- Be amazed and surprised by our local wildlife at Mikkira Station where stunted manna gums mean your view of the area’s iconic koalas can be much closer than you think.
- Sample the region’s local wine or local beer, while enjoying the serenity of the Eyre Peninsula
- If time permits, enjoy a brief tour of the Lincoln Marina, where you’ll visit the home of the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere. The local fishing industries include Bluefin tuna, Hiramasa kingfish, Spencer Gulf king prawns, blue mussels, southern rock lobsters, and sardines.
- Upon completion of your 'best of' tour, you’ll be taken back to the wharf in time for your departure and your next adventure.
- Oyster tour & tasting
- Coffin Bay National Park fees
- Mikkira Koala Station entrance fees
- Seafood lunch
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages & local produce platter
- Fully-guided by a local experienced guide
- Activity fees
- All equipment
- Pick up and drop off at berth.
Enquire about this tour
You might also like these tours
A beautiful house right on the beachfront. Guests will want for nothing, as the hosts have thought of everything. I can only highly recommend this beautiful house.