Cruise Ships On-Shore Tour
ONE DAY (8-HOURS)
Come ashore and enjoy the very best of Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay
A full-day trip of exceptional experiences in around Port Lincoln and beautiful, tranquil Coffin Bay, featuring our magnificent coastline, beautiful beaches, incredible wildlife and fresh seafood with a little adventure thrown in!
Did you know that we are the largest combined aquaculture and agriculture centre in the Southern Hemisphere? Want to know more? We’ll tell you the history and stories of our fishing and farming industries, and you’ll be impressed by our guides’ intimate knowledge of industries they have spent years immersed in.
Not only that, but they love our backyard — the untouched beaches and National Parks, wild coastline, native animals, and especially the region’s acclaimed seafood.
Join us for our 'Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Cruise Ship Tour'
Everyone in the group was thrilled with your tour, David. You were a tremendous guide and as I told you, every aspect of the tour and yourself exceeded my expectations by a whole lot.
- Be amazed by the view at one of the best vantage points with a total 360-degree view
- Experience the outstanding beauty of the home to the world famous oyster — Coffin Bay, and the extraordinary Coffin Bay National Park
- Learn about the Pacific and the Native Angasi oyster from an oyster farmer
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Coffin Bay 1802 Oyster Bar & Grill.
- Be amazed and surprised by our local wildlife at Mikkira Station where stunted manna gums mean your view of the area’s iconic koalas can be much closer than you think.
- Sample the region’s local wine or local beer, while enjoying the serenity of the Eyre Peninsula
- If time permits, enjoy a brief tour of the Lincoln Marina, where you’ll visit the home of the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere. The local fishing industries include Bluefin tuna, Hiramasa kingfish, Spencer Gulf king prawns, blue mussels, southern rock lobsters, and sardines.
- Upon completion of your 'best of' tour, you’ll be taken back to the wharf in time for your departure and your next adventure.
- Oyster tour & tasting
- Coffin Bay National Park fees
- Mikkira Koala Station entrance fees
- Seafood lunch
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages & local produce platter
- Fully-guided by a local experienced guide
- Activity fees
- All equipment
- Pick up and drop off at berth.
Enquire about this tour
We were travelling by cruise ship in Feb 2019 and I found this tour online Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Day Tour by Australian Coastal Safaris, very easy to book online and received emails quickly and was kept informed right up to day of the tour with instructions, greeted on wharf by Peter our guide for the day and really was the best day, Peter shared his knowledge and passion for this area and we lapped it up, learning about the Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters, seafood lunch was a treat so good to try the variety from the area, some things I have not tried before and surprise afternoon "happy hour" at Mikkira Station was a bonus. I would highly recommend Peter and Australian Coastal Safaris and if we came back to SA would certainly see them to explore the area further. Many Thanks!