We got some more terrific feedback from our passengers after last weeks first 2 Day Lake Eyre Ultimate Outback Weekender for the season. ” The ability to cover so much country over 2 days and still have ample time to explore some of Australia’s famous outback towns is incredible. The beauty of Lake Eyre on this flying safari, is just a massive bonus……” was one comment made as we tucked into lunch at William Creek!
Some other comments were;
- “Fantastic tour.Very enjoyable & catered for with great information” – Sue, Perth
- “Great trip, excellent service from the crew & very well looked after, taking home some wonderful memories. Thank you!” – Garry & Lurnene, Goondiwindi
- “Interesting, educational & entertaining!” – Rhett, Perth
- ” we need a person of great vision to devise a use for all the water before it goes into Lake Eyre and turns to salt. A great trip” – Rob, Perth
- ” Well organised tour which provided the maximum opportunity to see a miraculous transformation of the channel country and Lake Eyre. Loved the Outback Loop! – Laura, Perth
- “Approaching Lake Eyre was the highlight! The Birdsville museum tour operator and guide was the greatest character ( John Menzies)! – Therese, Tasmania
- ” Great tour, well organised, thoughtful providers, hotels & staff welcoming. Plenty of characters to meet like Bruce the barman at William Creek! Visual experience of our magnificent inland & lakes will remain for ever! Highly recommend Goin’ Off Safaris” – Judith, Gold Coast
- “Great staff made the trip most enjoyable; exceptional in their care and courtesy to the guests.Accommodation & meals at Birdsville Hotel was excellent. Flight over Lake Eyre most memorable. Birdsville museum unique “- Vena, Canberra
- ” Even a fish would not get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut! This one couldn’t, but he kept us awake and highly amused. All staff including pilots excellent. 16 species of birds counted on Coopers Creek. Great trip!” – Dave, WA
- “The trip to Lake Eyre basin is a package of adventure, experience and friendship where the clients from across Australia had a good time enhanced by the ideal weather of warm sunny days and cool nights. The excellent pilots, Chris Pfitzner and Tony Schwertz landed at Marree, Innamincka, Birdsville and William Creek, where we were able to enjoy the sights of each town, the hospitality of hotels and gain an understanding of these small communities and their reliance on the pastoral industry, mining, tourists and importantly, the river systems for their survival. From the air you can see how the river systems feed into Lake Eyre, all 10 of them whilst on the ground the history of early explorers such as Sturt, Gregory, Stuart ,Burke and Wills and pioneer stockman (Kidman and Redford) , creates an interest that I believe made the trip an unforgettable experience” – – Fish Cordon, Private Guide, Pt.Lincoln
Next availabilities are on June 25-26th and July 22-24th!