On Shore Tours for Port Lincoln Cruise Ship Visitors
The annual Cruise Ship season has started in stunning Port Lincoln! We look forward to welcoming 13 cruise ships here in Australia’s seafood capital during the 2019-20 season.
Port Lincoln is a magnificent place for the cruise ships to visit. Passengers are greeted by picturesque views of the city as the ships enter Boston Bay, a naturally deep harbour with very easy and safe access for passengers to disembark at the Flinders Ports wharf.
Once ashore you’ll be ready to select the perfect tour of our beautiful hometown to make the most of the time you have on the Eyre Peninsula. Our 1-day Best of Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Cruise Ship tour showcases the full flavours, sights, local knowledge, history and the outstanding diversity of our region for excellent value.
Australian Coastal Safaris offers this all-inclusive, full-day trip of exceptional experiences showcasing Port Lincoln and beautiful Coffin Bay. Experience our magnificent coastline, untouched beaches, fresh seafood and our incredible wildlife with a little adventure thrown in. We guarantee that you will be back to board the ship well before the scheduled departure time, so you can relax and enjoy your time in our beautiful region.
WOW our day in Port Lincoln was one we will remember forever. The whole team at Australian Coastal Safaris are amazing & so genuine and knowledgeable & it felt like being a part of a family. I want to move to Port Lincoln and work with them.... The stops were awesome, food was awesome, wine was awesome & the fact that we could have these experiences with tour guides who really cared that we had the best experience possible it was just incredible. THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAM!! I can't express how amazing our time was with you x
- Take in the stunning scenery at one of the best vantage points in South Australia with a magnificent 360-degree view
- Admire the outstandingly beautiful home of the world-famous Coffin Bay oyster, and the extraordinary Coffin Bay National Park
- Learn about the Pacific and the Native Angasi oyster from an actual oyster farmer
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Coffin Bay 1802 Oyster Bar & Grill
- See local Aussie wildlife at Mikkira Station where stunted manna gums mean your view of the area’s iconic koalas can be much closer than you think.
- Enjoy happy hour with local wine or beer
- If time permits, enjoy a brief tour of the Lincoln Marina, where you’ll visit the home of the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere. The local fishing industries include Bluefin tuna, Hiramasa kingfish, Spencer Gulf king prawns, blue mussels, southern rock lobsters, and sardines.
Everyone in the group was thrilled with your tour, David. You were a tremendous guide and as I told you, every aspect of the tour and yourself exceeded my expectations by a whole lot.
- Oyster tour & tasting
- All entry fees
- Seafood lunch
- Bottled water
- Selected local beverages & local produce platter
- Fully guided by a local experienced guide
- Activity fees
- All equipment
- Pick up and drop off at berth
Visited for the day from our cruise ship and Peter our guide waited to greet us. Had no idea what to expect but at the end of our tour we had lots of information and seen a large area of Port Lincoln. Yum to oysters, yum to seafood platters for lunch and later in the afternoon we visited a koala sanctuary where we were able to get up close without intruding. Another Yum for afternoon tea of cheese and wine. Beaches were beautiful and untouched, magnificent scenery. Great day, well done!
Book Your Tour
Booking is very simple & can be done quickly & easily via our online booking platform. Simply choose the date of the cruise ship that you are travelling on, fill in your details & tell us if you have any dietary requirements or special needs.
We are already booked out on several dates of the cruise ship program, but we still have availabilities for the following ships:
- VASCO DA GAMA: Sunday, 8th December 2019
- GOLDEN PRINCESS: Tuesday, 7th January 2020
- SUN PRINCESS: Tuesday, 14th January 2020 (Special price of $175.00pp)
- PACIFIC ARIA: Friday, 20th March 2020
- PACIFIC ARIA: Tuesday, 24th March 2020
- PACIFIC ARIA: Tuesday, 31st March 2020
Looking for a customised tour? We are happy to tailor a day tour especially for you, your family, your friends or your group to offer a fully private & very personalised experience that you will never forget. There is a host of options available so please contact us to see what we can design to give you the very best cruise ship on-shore tour in Port Lincoln!
We were travelling by cruise ship in Feb 2019 and I found this tour online Best of Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln Day Tour by Australian Coastal Safaris, very easy to book online and received emails quickly and was kept informed right up to day of the tour with instructions, greeted on wharf by Peter our guide for the day and really was the best day, Peter shared his knowledge and passion for this area and we lapped it up, learning about the Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters, seafood lunch was a treat so good to try the variety from the area, some things I have not tried before and surprise afternoon "happy hour" at Mikkira Station was a bonus. I would highly recommend Peter and Australian Coastal Safaris and if we came back to SA would certainly see them to explore the area further. Many Thanks!